Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mischief Makers--Time to Say Goodbye

This week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge is the very last for this Challenge Blog, it has been fabby to be a part of this from the very beginning and I wish Claire well with her new initiatives for 2013... I hope you have enjoyed these sketch challenges, sketches were always challenging for me and I have come a long way since I began my journey as a Mischief Maker.... this week's sketch is inspired by one of my own cards and has a bottom strip and then a circle and rectangle combo for you to play around with.


I am still a little a-flutter with the Vintage Garden Flowers, choosing this time not to go all antiqued with the design, rather pair with some Victorian Frippery Frames and mixed sentiments.  The flowers are pop mounted to give some definition to the white on white and there is a strip of Pic-Nic Patterns stamped on white across the centre of the pleated ribbon.... it was great to use five stamps sets across this somewhat simple card!!

I hope you find the time to play around with this last Mischief Maker Challenge, don't forget to link up to win!!!

What's in it? 

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Pic-Nic Patterns, Vintage Garden Flowers, Compact Family, Fancy Phrases, Victorian Frippery.
Paper:  SU: Old Olive, Early Espresso
Ink:  SU: Old Olive, Early Espresso
Extras:  May Arts: Pleated Ribbon and Chocolate Twine.

6 comments:

  1. Edna - Wow this is just stunning!! I love the green with the botanical print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the line stamp for your sentiment Edna - great colors and layering on this! Wishing you a Happy Creative 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love those botanical flowers and they are lovely with green!! Love the border on the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of your design - these flowers are so pretty. Great sketch too - off to have a play now! Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Edna! I wish you all the best for 2013! Your card is gorgeous! Love the flowers and the frame! Thanks for the great sketch! Hugs

    ReplyDelete