Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Waltzingmouse Christmas: Day 3--Holiday Howdy

Welcome to the third day of Waltzingmouse Christmas where the design team is bringing you Christmas tags with rodent sets, both old and new... today I am getting my cowboy on with the Yonder Start stamp set... I don't have much cowboy in me, but I like the fun feel of the sentiments in this set, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stars... especially the fact that you can stamp the stars and trim different parts so that they nest like I have done with this tag... Stamping the lower star in red ink on cream DSP and the trimmed star in brown ink on co-ordinating green papers.  The little stars in this set are nice companion stamps too....

I went for the Holiday Howdy Sentiment thinking this would be a good tag to put on the hamper that I buy my very accommodating neighbours each year, and it fit nicely in the oval from a co-ordinating stack of dies.

I am sure there will be a great variety of tags on show today, some traditional, some not so, here is a little path for you to follow, or hit the link to the Waltzingmouse Blog in the final paragraph:

Lynn Mercurio
Iwona Palamountain
Renee Lynch 
Teresa Kline 
Julia Aston 
Jennifer Holmes 
Tosha Leyendekker
Karin Ã…kesdotter 
Sandie Dunne
Anya Schrier Kim Duran   
Becca Feeken
Jen Cuthbertson
Kelly Schirmer
Jeanne Jachna
kim Duran
Laurie Schmidlin

I hope you enjoy the string of tags and get inspired to use your brand spankin' and had for a while Waltzingmouse Stamps.

What's in it? 
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Yonder Star
Paper: My Mind's Eye: Lost & Found--Christmas
Ink: Memento: Rich Cocoa; SU: Purely Pomegranate 
Extras: MFT: Die Namics; Brown Seam Binding; Prima: Say it with Crystals.

8 comments:

  1. Wow...this is awesome Edna. Love the way you combined the two shapes to create one awesome tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun and different design for a tag Edna! love the mix of patterns and shapes on this Western theme tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really different and eye catching design - fab tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - an Aussie cowboy tag....great! Hey, you be kind to the English Cricketers this week.....saw downtown Brisbane on the news here today in Northern Ireland - I hope your team does well given that they are playing at home....may the best team win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the different shape of this. gave me inspiration for something I have to make. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! The patterned papers just make this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Western theme and the pretty papers! Great Christmas tag.

    ReplyDelete