Friday, November 15, 2013

Unity Stamp Co--Friends with Flair BELIEVE

Well this post will be quick but I wanted to play along with Unity Friends with Flair again this Friday, and this is a simple card but I love this image and wanted to give it centre stage...

I have acquired quite a stash of AngieGIRLS, I love girls without faces, letting their other attributes speak, it is a favourite thing of mine.... and this girl is all creative with her easel and paint brush.

I have left the image on a rectangle of X-Press It Blending Card, coloured up with Copic Markers, and then covered the card front with DSP, adding a border with a thin strip of pale pink card... apart from rhinestones the only other thing on this card is the flower, which is made from folded circle punches, easy and effective and a great way to use scraps of patterned paper!

Hope you like and I look forward to travelling around to see the other Friends with Flair entries!

What's in it? 
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co: AngieGIRLS--Abby
Paper: No idea, but I liked it at the time....; X-Press It: Blending Card; SU: Pink Pirouette 
Ink: Memento: Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers
Extras:  Kaiser: Rhinestones; Circle Punch.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Edna! Your card is Gorgeous!! I love the image and the sweet floral embellishment. So glad to meet you here again this week :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a beautiful card. I'm using the same image today and it's so completely different. YAY! for Unity diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the paper piecing and your flower is so unique! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edna, this is such a pretty card! Love the simplicity of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design with the pretty colors and this fabulous stamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Soft and gentle, very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love seeing these images and how different each can be from cardmaker to cardmaker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Edna. I like your pinwheel flower accent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so great! I love how you colored her.. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! The AngieGirls are so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have created a gorgeous flower embellishment! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is wonderful! I love that flower embellishment you created! I also enjoy the Angie Girls without faces.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the paper piecing!!! such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is really gorgeous! and that flower is awesome
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete