Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps PJ Party: Challenge 4--Sketch

The Waltzingmouse Stamps Pyjama Party is today and I am playing along with all four challenges using the newly released Gift Card It Stamps and Dies and the matching Gift Card Envelope Die.

I love a good diagonal line on a sketch, not crooked mind, diagonal!  I chose to fill the different sections with paper, the bottom LHS with strips of paper.  I shifted the circle element over a little and used this for my sentiment, and kept the straight line of the sketch sentiment via the little gift card border stamp.

This is one of four challenges I will post today, you can read all about it and enter the competitions over on the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog, enjoy!

What's in it? 
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Gift Card It
Paper: Crate Paper: Maggie Holmes--Flea Market
Ink: Memento: Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Extras: Spellbinders: Nestabilities--Scalloped Lables One; Scrapmatts Chipboard Border and Birdie; Rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edna, I'm so glad you are back, and I hope all is well. Love the cards. The color choices are wonderful and the embellishments are inspired. Thanks a bunch. WRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design, and I love the leaves border - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete