Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps May Release PREVIEW: Day 1--Tag Collection 1

Well it has been a long time between drinks for me and a new series of Waltzingmouse Stamps, I normally get stamps in time for the PJ Party, but not in time for a release, but this month I am in luck with my stamps arriving a couple of days before these lovely previews started, so here I am joining in with the lovely Waltzingmouse Design Team for Day 1 of May Previews…

Today we are featuring a fabby new stamp set titled Tag Collection 1, and you guessed it it is focused on tags… there are lots of little dinky stamps in this set which are perfect for every element of tag making, however, I used the larger stamp in the set to build a background, with a series of colours to tie in with the background paper.  I LOVE the "enjoy" sentiment in this stamp, and it has a lovely chalk board effect in the solid background with fancy scroll detailing, so I couldn't go forward without a repeat set of this image on this card.

And then a simple banner style tag with another of the great sentiments in this set!  I rounded the stamping off with a washi tape flower, and some sequins that match the fabby TC papers.

I am very excited about this set and it has a plethora of possibilities which I am sure the DT Girls have stretched to the limits, here are the links to other samples for Release Day 1:

Lynn Mercurio
Kelly Schirmer 
Jeanne Jachna
Renee Lynch 
Teresa Kline 
Julia Aston 
Tosha Leyendekker
Karin Ã…kesdotter Anya Schrier  
Laurie Schmidlin  
Jen Cuthbertson

Enjoy all the tag inspiration ladies and I will see you tomorrow with another new WMS feature product!





What's in it? 
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Tag Collection 1
Paper:  Teresa Collins: Daily Stories
Ink:  SU: Basic Gray, Cool Caribbean, Groovy Guava
Extras: Washi Tape, Sequins, Lace Trim, Leaf Die

9 comments:

  1. You're pretty card base really shows off your colorful stampings Edna - love that flower! So glad you got your stamps and were able to join us for the sneaks this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Edna!! I absolutely love the bright colours and the pretty flower. Wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like these colours and the lovely layout of your card! I think the flower and lace trim are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and fabulous! Washi tape flower? We need a video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever to use several stamped images! This is so fun! Love that flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you were able to join in! Love these sentiments!! Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Edna! I love all of the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love the chalkboard look!

    ReplyDelete